Friday, January 8, 2010

I got my license!

mood: happy

I didn't tell anyone except D and E that I had booked in, either!

Finally, I can legally drive my car on my own!

I'm so happy! My first drive on my license however, was exactly the same as any other time... since I still had D and E with me... it felt completely the same.

After I got home, I sat around, then I decided to go for a drive around my home town... I cranked up Muse on my stereo and drove off with this huge grin on my face! I thought I would be frightened or that it would feel wierd... but no! It felt AMAZING!

The test itself was pretty sketchy... I nearly failed the reverse park... I was just lucky that the gutter had miraculously been replaced with a driveway, so I went up that instead, thus passing the test.

I was so nervous, it didn't help that the tester was a bit of a cutie XD *blushes*

Ahh the joy of the green peas.

1 comment:

Neb said...

Yay! Even though this is old news anyways, but still... =D

Let's just hope your car behaves itself!